Member Releases

Come discuss your favorite artists and discover new ones loved by other Space Loungers. Finding new music can be daunting and we want to take that pain away.
Flunked Outta NASA

Got something out? Old and new, link it here.

Members - Please respect the bravery it takes to release music into the world. Be kind and keep comments constructive. 8-)
Statistics don't make storms.
PubliclyAnonymous

Old and new, indeed, going back to '05-06.
Listen at your own peril!

Http://www.cyanideenthusiast.bandcamp.com
Flunked Outta NASA

These are super cool - some dark synth mood in there. I get a little Amanda Palmer vibe from your vocal style.
tristanbay

PubliclyAnonymous wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 pm Old and new, indeed, going back to '05-06.
Listen at your own peril!
pretty raw-sounding stuff. what synths/other instruments do you use?
tristanbay

Here's a music video I made for a collab track between me and joze umibe, which is someone that Space Lounge is already following on Instagram. She's a producer and singer in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKB-JOkpDyQ

She posted this video it IGTV and I posted it to YouTube, and it became the most viewed video on my channel in about a day. Hope you enjoy and please give feedback if you have any
instantmessenger00

https://theclap.bandcamp.com/album/1

latest solo release, a mix of lofi grainy ambient textures, found sounds, little DIY percussion instruments I've built/repurposed, and various prepared guitars and bass
instantmessenger.bandcamp.com :mrgreen:
soundcloud.com/sean-dvln :shock:

insta: @instantmessenger
Flunked Outta NASA

instantmessenger00 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:30 pm https://theclap.bandcamp.com/album/1

latest solo release, a mix of lofi grainy ambient textures, found sounds, little DIY percussion instruments I've built/repurposed, and various prepared guitars and bass
Amazing - The Clap is a great name. Look forward to taking a listen.
tristanbay

Flunked Outta NASA wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:23 am
You didn't even respond to me...
Can someone here please give me some feedback?
Flunked Outta NASA

tristanbay wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:03 pm
Flunked Outta NASA wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:23 am
You didn't even respond to me...
Can someone here please give me some feedback?
You're right. I don't know how I missed that post!

Yeah man I dig it, beat is solid, some really pretty pop melodies in there. Production sounds really clean. My only criticism is that the amount of vocal processing on her voice is over the top for me. I found it kind of distracting. But my taste is generally for less of that processed sound so that's a personal thing. The video graphics you programmed are so rad. That's a cool skill to have.

I actually really liked Orenco and To The Surface. Those instrumentals are killer.
tristanbay

Flunked Outta NASA wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:00 am You're right. I don't know how I missed that post!

Yeah man I dig it, beat is solid, some really pretty pop melodies in there. Production sounds really clean. My only criticism is that the amount of vocal processing on her voice is over the top for me. I found it kind of distracting. But my taste is generally for less of that processed sound so that's a personal thing. The video graphics you programmed are so rad. That's a cool skill to have.

I actually really liked Orenco and To The Surface. Those instrumentals are killer.
Thanks!!! I didn't actually do the vocal processing. That was how she sent me the vocal stems. My cousin heard the song before it was finished and didn't really like how the vocals were done, but even after asking for dry stems, she decided not to redo the vocals and give those to me dry instead.

I hope to get better and better with making my own vfx. Might get a system and software upgrade someday

Glad you liked some of my my other stuff, too!